The Google AdSense Revenue program is like finding money in the street.
Kids in High School are making thousands of dollars a month with AdSense Revenue… Housewives, Retiree’s, Mom and Pop’s who’ve never made a dime on the Internet have created full time incomes by simply placing AdSense Ads on their web site or blog.
Then you have the “Super AdSense” earners. We have all heard of them… the Elite few who are on track to make half a million dollars a year or more promoting AdSense Revenue sites.
Do not be mistaken though… these people are not building like your Mom and Pop’s do. They have systems in place that create sites for them… people who build sites for them… they have outsourced and automated many of the tedious tasks such as posting to blogs and searching for keywords.
While most people cannot emulate everything these Super AdSense earners do… many of them you can.
Here are 7 Required Steps you can implement today to copy their success.
1) Starting today… treat your AdSense Revenue business like it is a REAL business and track what you do.
Begin tracking what you are doing that works… as well as what you are doing that does not work. This will keep you from making the same mistakes over and over, and you can repeat the steps that have worked in the past. As simple as this step seems… most people do not know the reason(s) to their success or failure.
2) Utilize the latest tools and software available.
The Super AdSense earners are not any smarter than your average person. I know many people think they are… but for the most part, they are regular non-techie people.
They are smarter in one respect though… they use the latest tools available to them to automate most of the tasks involved with researching and creating sites. They use the latest keyword, site creation and search engine optimization tools available. The tools they use are their secret weapons.
3) Quit chasing the Mega Dollar keywords.
You cannot compete with the search engine experts who create sites for the $80 payout keywords. You may get lucky every now and then… but in the long run, you are better off building sites for the low to mid range payout keywords. The competition is less, and your chance of success is much higher over the long term.
4) Choose broad niches and break it down.
Choose a broad subject as your main theme (let’s use computers for an example). From there… break it down into as many sub-niches as possible.
Using Computers as the example… you could build sub-niches/sites like laptop computers, computer hard drives, computer keyboards, etc, etc. You could literally build hundreds of sites around one major theme and stay totally focused. Once you have exhausted every possible sub-niche of that major theme… choose another main theme and repeat the process.
Keep your sites easy to navigate and forget the fancy graphics that distract your visitor’s attention. Unless you are just building AdSense sites for the fun of it and to impress your friends… the purpose of having the site is to have people click on one of the ads, right? Then keep the site layout simple… dump the scrolling banners, dancing chickens and colored scrollbars… they are distractions.
6) What is the purpose of your website?
Your website cannot be everything to everybody. If you have a full-fledged e-commerce site, with products for sale… links to other products, it is not a good site for AdSense Revenue. If the primary focus of the site is to sell products… let it do that.
Do not distract or confuse your visitor with to many options or choices. The best AdSense Revenue sites are AdSense only content sites that sell nothing. They are sites that “Tell”… not “Sell.”
7) Be consistent.
This is not one of those deals where you build one site and you are done. Refer back to Step #4. You must continuously build in order to be successful.
Think of it as planting a crop that you will harvest in a month or two, and the sites you build are seeds. Once the seeds have grown and matured… you will reap the harvest. The more seeds you plant… the larger the harvest.
If I had to summarize my experience as an AdSense publisher the last 9 years and outline my mistakes and lessons learned, I would say the following:
- Don’t build your website to look like an MFA (Made for AdSense) – in the past, it was easier to build a website and use it for AdSense but this is not the case these days.
- Your primary goal is to create a rich content website that has useful and interesting content and offer a great experience for the users.
- I did mention above that the position of the ads is important for CTR but try to keep a balance and position your ads in places that don’t destruct the user experience.
- As shown below, your aim is to increase engagement with your website and keep your users happy.
- If you decide to use AdSense, stick with AdSense – AdSense can work with other networks but adding too many ad networks to your website is not a good practice.
- It will not only reduce your AdSense revenue but it will also show down your website and damage the user experience.
- I did several tests in the past to combine AdSense and other ad networks but at the end I found that AdSense pays better and it’s a more reliable network to use than any other.
- Earnings per click are different per niche – While doing the calculation on how much traffic you need to get to $1000 per month from AdSense, have in mind that earnings per click are different for each niche. For example, ads on a digital marketing blog can generate $1.50 per click, ads on a fitness blog can give you $.040 per click and ads on a news related website $0.10 per click.
Keep your design simple :–
- I see a lot of ready-made themes that have support for AdSense, but in the majority of cases, the design ‘hides’ the ads from the user.
- A website that is using AdSense should have the following characteristics:
- The width of the main container should not be more than 700px – you need to keep the users concentrated on the main content of the site so that they can view the ads.
- If you go for a full-screen design, then the ads will be pushed outside the center of the screen and this increase ‘ad blindness’.
- Ads should not be too close to images – don’t place your ads next to images or very close to media elements.
- This is not only against AdSense guidelines but in addition, the media elements reduce the attention given to the ads.
- Users are more likely to focus on the image or video element and not on the ads.
- Give users incentives to visit your website again and again – One of your goals is to get clicks on your ads but this should not be your only goal.
- Your primary objective is to get users to visit your website again, so give them incentives to do so.
- Free tools, free guides, a useful newsletter are just some of the ways to create repeating visitors.
- Make sure that you read and adhere to ALL AdSense guidelines – If you plan to use AdSense to make a living then make sure that you read all the guidelines.
- It’s your responsibility to know what is allowed and never violate any rules.
- Google takes AdSense fraud seriously and you don’t want to get on their radar for any reason.
- Be patient, play by the rules, work hard and results will eventually come.
Take care of the following things to make high Adsense Revenue, Otherwise Your account may get block by google permanently :-
Rule 1 – Use unique name & address
This is very important and I do know that many people do not know this. If you had created an account on absence previously and the account gets disabled or banned or canceled, don’t try to open up a new account just with a new email id but the same name and address. Adsense will reject your submission. The only way to fix this is either you check the Google Adsense disabled account FAQ or post your issue to the dedicated Google Adsense account disabled support forum. If your submission gets rejected, just check the points highlighted by Google on the rejection email and resubmit your request after fixing them. It might take months to actually update the change on Google’s server, so re-apply after few months.
Rule 2 – Always follow the Google’s rules
As I said earlier, Google is very strict on their Adsense rules, because Adsense is not just a way for you to earning money, besides Adwords is Google’s most primary way to collect revenue. Adsense and Adwords are interconnected to each other. Maximum users use Google Adwords just because they knew that their ads gonna appear on millions of websites who use Adsense and they can reach to more audience. So, if the absence users is not following the rules, it will break the trust of the ad publishers and eventually Google will lose its revenue which they never gonna tolerate. Here are some important things you need to keep in your mind while using Adsense on your site to prevent your Adsense account get disabled.
- Don’t post or host contents related to hacking, cracking software, piracy etc.
- Always use your 100% original content.
- Never use pictures copyrighted by others. Only use royalty free images or create your own image.
- Never ever click on your own ads or even provoke anyone or anybody to click on your ads. – Google uses very sophisticated Artificial Intelligence program to track user mouse pointer location on the page and using the mouse pointer behavior it decides whether it’s a legit or fake click.
- Never tell your friends to click on your ads.
- Don’t use pornographic materials on your site.
- Don’t use any other ad service on your website while using adsence
- Don’t put more than 3 ads on any page.
Rule 3 – Read the Terms properly before accepting it
This is one of the most important things you must do while applying for Google Adsense program. Generally, we all just scroll through the end of all the software license or policies or we just click accept it anyway. But don’t do it with Google Adsense. That your time to read the whole Terms and Conditions before accepting it. After this go to your site and make sure that it complies with every single term written over there. I can guarantee you that if you follow this process, you will have 96% chance or accepting your Adsense request on the first chance and if you keep following the rules, it will never ever get disabled.
Rule 4 – Don’t try to use and Adsense money-making shortcuts
There are many websites out there who claim that by working with them you can earn thousands of dollars every month just by sitting in your home. Never ever trust this scammer, no matter what they say, no matter what medium they used to contact you, whether by email or skype or phone or flyer or whatever. Always remember one thing money never grows in the trees, you always have to earn it. In this world where nobody gives a dollar to anyone without any proper reason will you really think that you can steal money from Google, the IT giant of the earth? Don’t be foolish and don’t let anyone fool you. If you find any of your friends is getting into this scam, warn them and help them to get out of it. The only way to earn good money from Google Adsense is by doing a great job in your niche and keep working on it for years.
Rule 5 – Don’t manipulate the Adsense code
In many blackhat forums, people always post some tricks to manipulate the Adsense code provided by Google. They say that if you manipulate the code a little bit as mentioned in those forums, you will actually earn more. But take my advice never do that, because as per Google’s policy manipulating Adsense code is actually an offense and if you do that Google will disable your account forever, so never try this.