Golf Schools need to be analyzed before joining it. A number of golf schools have all around and every school claims that their school is the best. In view of such claims, it becomes difficult for the individuals to take a decision.
The objective of joining a Golf school is to learn the golf and become a good player if not a great player.
Swing is most important for every golfer. A more powerful, consistent golf swing is attainable for every golfer. The learner must know how to get more distance with all clubs and increase accuracy at the same time.
Swing Technology helps in learning the golf swing and other aspects of the sport.
The learner should always focus on the services offered by
Golf Schools and not on their tall claims like “We have won Maximum number of Teacher of the Year award” or we have nationwide training schools etc. One should see and if possible take the opinion of somebody, who has already taken training from that school. Some salient features that must be part of the services offered by golf school, while deciding the training school.
1. The class size should range between 4 to 16 students and
the teacher ratio should not be more than 4-1. However, 2-1 would be ideal, if possible.
2. The coach must be an ace golfer and should have excellent communication skills to make the learner understand the game and feel comfortable and secure.
3. The skills and the requirements must be clearly understood by the coach and he should be able to tailor it according to the needs of the individual. The groups of students must be made according to the abilities.
4. Apart from a good coach the institute must also have other facilities like:
i. Latest Video Analysis Equipments
ii. Launch Monitor Technology
iii. Swing Learning Aids
iv. Should be able to scientifically measure a golfer’s
current swing and pinpoint his or her weaknesses.
v. Help develop a plan for measurable improvement
vi. The staff should know the game and should be able to
teach; so all golfers get all benefits where it really
needs – on the golf course.
5. Last but not the least, the price. The cost of learning
must be justifiable.
Thus, one should analyze the Services offered by Golf
Schools taking the points mentioned above into
consideration, before deciding on the Golf School.